Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gold Rush



Sidney Crosby has it made. This guy has accomplished so much in his life that I think his celebrity will rival that of Wayne Gretzky! I obviously don't have much for new that would trump the Olympics and Canada winning gold in both men's and women's hockey...but, I wanted to post anyway.


So it's been over a week with my braces and i'm already able to eat most things. Last night I cooked a pretty intricate meal of pork roast with honey balsamic glaze, and glazed roasted root vegetables (parsnips,turnips,carrots,leeks) but unfortunately there was no way i'd be able to chew the pork chop. It too much resembles steak, which since it's my goal to eat steak...it was no easy task! Luckily because I skimped on supper portion I had enough room for frozen yogurt. My saviour. :)


In more exciting news; yesterday Vicki and I booked our trip to Cuba! We leave March 20 to Varadero. We are staying at the Iberostar Laguna Azul:


It seems like a really nice resort. Right now mom and dad are there. They texted me when they arrived to say that it was awesome and to book it. Gina and Tyler will be there at a similiar time so we'll have to see if we can meet up in Cuba!

I'm sad that the weekend is basically over already. I feel like i've hardly had any time off and it was actually a 4 day weekend for me! I'll have to make the most of this weekend upcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment